How much is the shipping cost if I order online?
- Some products like conversion kits offer free-shipping throughout the US and Canada.
- A flat charge of 99C$ applies for Canada-wide delivery of electric bikes.
- Electric bikes to US may require up to 69C$ more; we will contact you in the event of such an increase in shipping cost.
- Parts and spares including sensors, controllers, batteries have a Flat 20C$ delivery charge for Canada and US. (Bulkier items like hub motor wheels may be more)
We're Happy to help:
Still can't find the solution?
1. Please fill up the support form at the link below:
2. Connect with our agents through live chats
Estimated delivery of products for Canada west is 2-3 days, Canada East 3-7 days, US 3-8 days. For smaller parts, shipping may be expedited for an extra fee. The shipping charges you pay is approximate and calculated by the system. Actual cost may ...
Where to order?
You can select your desired complete electric bike or Conversion kit, add to cart and order online. You can also contact us and share your order details together with your contacts and shipping details so that we send you the online bill to pay and ...
How much fuel saved using electric bikes worldwide?
You can read about it on our blog: https://ebikebc.com/how-much-fuel-saved-using-electric-bikes-worldwide-since-2000/
How long will my order take to arrive?
Everything will be shipped from Vancouver local inventory. It takes 1 to 3 business days for orders to be processed, tested, packed and picked up by curriers. To US Destinations: Delivery in 4 — 6 days To Canada Destinations: Local (British ...
what do you recommend for Brompton ebike conversion kit from ebikebc?
Brompton folding bike has 16inch rim with 75mm fork spacing and 8mm drop out which is not considered bicycle industry standard. We can offer a 350W direct drive front hub motor for 75mm fork spacing and 8mm drop out. The battery and controller system ...